The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Resealable can from Steve Fearson? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Has anyone purchased the now commercial resealable can from Steve Fearson? Could you give a review?
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5938 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
If you are refering to Repop, look in Secrets of the Astonishing Executive by Paul Harris.

If you use my finesse on Anders Moden's adaptation, you have a much more convincing routine.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1790 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Tom, where could I find your finesse located at? By the way, I do not know who coached Blaine on this effect, but his performance of it left alot to be desired.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5938 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Yes, it left a lot to be desired.

My finesse can be found in Anders's pdf file of the routine, available from Anders.
Healed and Sealed

I will PM you more specifics.
dmb1025
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of dmb1025
Yes, I've purchased repop from Steve Fearson. It is a good idea, and would work very well, but the only thing wrong with the explanation is that there is some tiny gimmick that you have to make, which isn't hard, but I have no clue what to use. But it is worth buying and having a look at.
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
DMB,
Email me. I figured out how to use something else as the gimmick that you don't need to cut out etc. I use this in combination with Anders Moden's idea and it works nicely.

-Corey
Corey King
maurile
View Profile
Regular user
San Diego
102 Posts

Profile of maurile
I've got Tim Ellis's lecture notes on "Soda Resurrection", which contain Tim's handling of Anders Moden's effect.

How much am I missing by not having Moden's pdf file as well?
uzanga
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of uzanga
Is Fearson's trick the same as Healed & Sealed Soda?
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
Quote:
On 2002-10-03 18:54, uzanga wrote:
Is Fearson's trick the same as Healed & Sealed Soda?

It doesn't even come close.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
John
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of John
Tom,

I would also like your "finesse" on healed and sealed. I have Anders Moden's downloaded instructions is it in there?