The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: 'Key Accessory' Andrew Gerard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Glogal
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, California
155 Posts

Profile of Glogal
There is a key bending effect that seems great! 'Key Accessory' by Andrew Gerard, at HP. Would love a review.
Gigi
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
The "search" function comes in handy. Allow me:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

I am sure that thread would be most appropriate for comments. I hope that helps.

Sean
Glogal
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, California
155 Posts

Profile of Glogal
Oops...sorry about that. I thought it was a new item, since it was just released. It's a re-release. I'll be sure to check in the future. Thanks Sean.
Gigi
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Glad to help, Gigi! It is a great routine.

Sean
music
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of music
Anyone have a good source for the multicolored rubberbands? I can't seem to find the right size. Chuck
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I think you'll find most sizes work, obviously best to not have them too small but most are fine.
pjpastir
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of pjpastir
Hello Group,

I did not know about KA till this thread came up and after going back and reading all about it I went ahead and ordered it from HP yesterday, and am very excited about it. I've been thinking about this and here is my question, If you approach a family that has like three kids and you do it for one of the kids and then of course the other two want one too, is this possible without getting burnt? I suppose this is true too if you are doing walk around and word starts getting around how cool this is and everyone starts to want one, or does this have to be kept more one on one?? I couldn't find anything on the other threads about this.

Thanks

Paul