The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Merlin's answering machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
AngeJudor
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of AngeJudor
Hello,

Does any one know about MERLIN’S ANSWERING MACHINE? ( http://www.magoanton.com/shop/ficha.php?id=6 ) And can give me an opinion on it?

(You can have the English text selecting "English" on top of the screen.)

thanks,

Jean-Luc.
Devils Advocaat
View Profile
Loyal user
London
248 Posts

Profile of Devils Advocaat
...If there's no force, then the thing is probably indexed. 52 (digital) messages selectable by the number dialed? Just a thought...

Frank. Smile
"My Karma ran over my Dogma..."
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
793 Posts

Profile of qkeli
For me, it seems really close to real magic. I've asked the same question on a forum and the guy who owns it told me it was incredible!
One thing you have to know, as he told me, it's that it can't be done with a mobile phone answering machine!!
Hope this helps!
promethee
View Profile
Regular user
France
125 Posts

Profile of promethee
The effect seems impossible. I wonder if the description is accurate (no force, no stooge, use your phone number, the spectator calls with the phone he likes ...)
La fleur de l'illusion produit le fruit de la realite.
ARNOMAGIE
View Profile
Regular user
France
200 Posts

Profile of ARNOMAGIE
Yes it's an incredible effect.
You need a PC computer with modem and a mobile phone to operate. You will get a CDROM from Mago Anton.
The card is freely choosen, you can do it again with another card, no problem. A pure miracle.

ARNO
promethee
View Profile
Regular user
France
125 Posts

Profile of promethee
They didn't say that in the ad! Do we need any other stuff? Special answering machine, special phone ... ?

And another question: after the spectator names his card, and before he phones, is the "dirty work" clean (I suppose there's something to do), or do we have to hide for 5 minutes for the preparation! ?
La fleur de l'illusion produit le fruit de la realite.