The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Stage table by Mike Micheal-any review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi guys

After viewing the ads of Stage table by Mike Micheal, I simply love it & will be getting a metallic blue one...but I am not sure if should I add the moving gear of another US$199.99 extra.

Anyone who own this, would appreciate if you can advise on the moving gear/crank..it is worth adding on?

btw, this table seem to great to go with the Funhouse by Wolfsmagic...used to used the spider-flex table, now I think this is the best!

Hope for any review on pro & con.... & choice of colour..thanks Smile

Warmest Regards
dove-boy

http://www.mikemichaels.net/tables.htm
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Arian Black was using it a few years back when she was performing here in Singapore. I agree that it looks great but then it's just a table. It might actually backfire when using such a table if it's not worked into the theme of your act but only for decoration. The turning gears might become someone's "explanation" of your Magic. The turning gears would blend into Mike's Robotic Magician act perfectly. Unless you have loads of money to blow or have an unique theme act...

But what do I know, I'm only a Magician.

Best,
Alex
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi Alex Smile

Keke, nice seeing you again & replying my post..deeply appreciated Smile

Did she perform at Jurong Point Shopping Mall last year with Mr Bubble...I saw her act twice, but don't recall she uses this table...or maybe I was too astound by her beauty & figure, hence did not notice it Smile

Thanks anyway Smile
dove-boy
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
You never fail to crack me up everytime!

Yup, she was performing with Prof Bubbles at that time. She did a candle routine with the table. I was watching the table all time, thinking to myself that the table could surely do something besides looking great, but she finished her routine and that's it.

Nice table but that was it. Personally I feel if one can't blend it into their act, it will only be one very distracting table.

That was my $0.02

We should catch up soon.

All the best,
Alex
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Mike Michael's table, or one of the, currently resides at Dean Dill's Shoppe. It is a beauty. I don't think the moving gears are worth adding as they might distract, and on stage may not even be noticed that they are moving.

What I'd like to see is one that comes on stage on its own and goes offstage too, much like an old Anverdi table I had years ago (but the batteries exploded and acid destroyed the electronics)!!! Owwwwwwwww!!!
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com