The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Smoke2 by Illusioncraft (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1907 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I put it in a sling.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Guys can you have a look in here and help me out?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=2#0

Much appriciated. I just do not know exactly what to do.

Markus
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Adam travels around a lot. I don't think he's ignoring you. He doesn't run a big internet company with staff or anything. He just sells his products online.

I understand how you must feel. Whenever I want to order something from online and need it delivered by a certain time, I usually either call first, or contact them via email before placing my order.

Also, I don't think you would be able to just start performing it right out of the box. You will have the find where it is most comfortable for you, and modify it a little to your size. Then you have to get used to producing smoke. Although it's not hard, timing is crucial, and so is how you squeeze the bulb.

Hope all works out for you.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Thank you.

Yes I know I cannot simply perform it out of the box. That is why I was ordering it so I have atleast 7 days+ left to tinker around with it.
Still a shame I cannot perform it in my upcoming gig. Major dissapointment for me.
But at least I should not be worried about my money you say, yes? It is a trustworthy shop?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Adam just replied to my last mail apologizing and explaining everything. I am happy about it and would like to put this topic to grave. I will be looking ofrward for my device to arrive.
Simon Graf
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Simon Graf
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum, but I'm in love with magic for many years.
The Magic Café was always a useful source of information before a purchase. Now I signed up in order to make a contribution to the forum.
I recently bought Magic Smoke v2. The instruction sheet isn't very useful in my opinion. It left me with more questions than with answers. I haven't got entirely to grips with the smoke device. The sponge in the liquid container became brown (like burnt) even though I never let it dry out. The main unit sometimes gets very hot. Is this normal? I also don't know if there is enough liquid in there. I hesitate to cut the tubing because I'm not sure which hookup will suit me best. I am grateful for all sorts of advice. Please don't misunderstand me, I love the quality and the idea of the device. Maybe I just need more time...
Simon Graf
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Simon Graf
Hi again
One week after I bought the device the main unit stopped working! The batteries are fully charged, I never put them in the wrong direction, there is enough liquid in the container (but not too much).
I can't explain why it doesn't work anymore... I wrote an e-mail to Adam two weeks ago but he hasn't answered yet. I am disappointed because as an amateur this is a lot of money. Has anyone of you experienced the same problems? Is there any chance that you would help me out?
Simon
pollysukemaru
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
142 Posts

Profile of pollysukemaru
I've been using your smoke 2 which I think it's fantastic. However, it seems like it's not working well now.
Buttery and smoke liquid are just fine, but it doesn't work every time I squeeze the bulb. When I squeeze the bulb and the red light is on, smoke comes out, but for some reasons, no matter how I squeeze the bulb, no red light turns on, no smoke comes out, this happens more often than when smoke actually comes out. It seems like there is some connection problem. Can anybody give any advice on that?
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
I had a problem with it a week after receiving it. The red light didn't always burn: so no smoke. I couldn't fix it with his advice in his mails so I had to ship it back to him. He fixed it and I mailed him twice to ask what was wrong, but without succes. I never knew what the main problem was.. I think it was something with the contact at the battery side.
pollysukemaru
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
142 Posts

Profile of pollysukemaru
Thank you Magic Piet! I emailed his several times, but never got response from him...

I will try to contact him again. Thank you!
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
Hey pollysukemaru, I found his email, you could try this: 'I am wondering if the is any glue on the brass section where the battery goes in and is stopping a perfect connection, try scrapping the brass part with a stanley knife blade or knife, as there might be a fine layer of super glue.

you could also try a system restart, what you need to do is put a fully charged battery in the unit and put more drops in the liquid holder until it forms a bubble over the top of the holder, then you need to squeeze the bulb very hard and fast six times in a row without stopping.'
pollysukemaru
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
142 Posts

Profile of pollysukemaru
Thank you so much Magic Piet!! I will try what you describe!! I can't wait to see how it goes!
pollysukemaru
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
142 Posts

Profile of pollysukemaru
It works now!! I'm super happy about it! It not perfectly steady but I will see.

Thank you!!
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
No problem! I'm glad I could help Smile

happy smoking!
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
I brought a second main part as a reserve, never used it. Is anyone interesested in buying it? I have another smoke device now.