The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Xpectre (?) by Alain Bellon (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2024, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2024, sleightofhander wrote:
Does anyone have a contact for Alain? He doesn't respond to the contact in the website. Thanks

Mark

Not good huh. Didn’t respond to me either. And he wants $199

No it isn't. Why have a contact page if he isn't going to respond. I understand it's on backorder. I asked politely for a time frame.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Not sure if this is of any help, but this is the email that Alain and I communicated through

ab@bellondynamics.com
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 23, 2024, lunatik wrote:
Not sure if this is of any help, but this is the email that Alain and I communicated through

ab@bellondynamics.com

I appreciate that. I'll give it a try. Thank you
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
You are more than welcome Smile

Once you get it, I think you'll love it!
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 24, 2024, lunatik wrote:
You are more than welcome Smile

Once you get it, I think you'll love it!

Thanks, he hasn’t responded to my email yet either. I first heard about it on the Omni group on FB.
Really peaked my interest ! I wonder if anyone has ever ordered and not received it.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I heard about it before I saw it on the Omni board, but once I heard it made it even more foolproof/impossible, I took the plunge!

I haven't heard of anyone not receiving theirs, but I'll say that it did take a few weeks before I heard back from him Smile But once he did, he gave me the timeline etc. as to when I would be receiving it
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Quote:
I heard about it before I saw it on the Omni board, but once I heard it made it even more foolproof/impossible, I took the plunge!

I haven't heard of anyone not receiving theirs, but I'll say that it did take a few weeks before I heard back from him Smile But once he did, he gave me the timeline etc. as to when I would be receiving it

ok good to know. Much appreciated, thanks
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2024, sleightofhander wrote:
Quote:

I also ordered recently and have not heard anything back. I've heard nothing but good things about Alain so I assume he's busy and will get back to us soon within a few weeks! Update us here if you hear anything.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 28, 2024, E.E.M wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I also ordered recently and have not heard anything back. I've heard nothing but good things about Alain so I assume he's busy and will get back to us soon within a few weeks! Update us here if you hear anything.

Will do! fingers crossed
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2024, sleightofhander wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2024, E.E.M wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Will do! fingers crossed

Have you heard anything yet? As I have not. Definitely starting to wonder if my order was even received.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

I haven't heard anything either. My order still says processing since Jan. 16th.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

My order is #327. A update would be the right thing to do.
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2024, sleightofhander wrote:
I haven't heard anything either. My order still says processing since Jan. 16th.

Managed to get ahold of Alain and it seems like the confirmation messages from orders through his site may not be going through properly. Xpectre units are currently being manufactured and will be shipped as soon as possible, but it sounds like he's fully working on getting orders out when possible!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Yay!
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 27, 2024, E.E.M wrote:
Quote:

Managed to get ahold of Alain and it seems like the confirmation messages from orders through his site may not be going through properly. Xpectre units are currently being manufactured and will be shipped as soon as possible, but it sounds like he's fully working on getting orders out when possible!

Thanks for the update. Did you get a hold of him through the website?
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2024, sleightofhander wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2024, E.E.M wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the update. Did you get a hold of him through the website?

I used the email address listed above on this forum.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Thanks guys!
A l a i n B e ll o n
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of A l a i n B e ll o n
Hello, I was just alerted of this thread.

First of all, I apologize if I have not contacted you if you sent me a message. Please try again apparently I have been missing emails sent to me, it can totally be human error on my part.

With regards to Xpectre units. I have been working on a new version but I have not been able to get to production yet.

When the last batch sold out, I had to make a decision due to sourcing difficulties of a few parts and came to the conclusion that a redesign would be best as it would allow me to incorporate a few improvements that I wanted to make.

Unfortunately, this takes considerable time as product design iterations are required. Once the final version is finished I will go into production and ship all the back-ordered units.

If you are following this thread and have ordered a unit or know of someone that has ordered and has not received theirs, let them know this is just a delay but the units will get to them.

I have fulfilled all orders always and ask you for your patience while I traverse the journey towards the final product.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, via DM or email.