The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Paper Hats (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
I recently obtained the April issue of Genii, on the cover of which is several pictures of Bob Read, in these photos he is wearing various paper hats.
I read an issue of the phoenix a couple of days later in which there was a discription of how to make these hats.
I was wondering if anybody has any ideas as to how these can be made into a routine? Does anyody use these hats in their shows,if so what do you do with them?
I had slight problems making what Bob describes as the Army hat. if any one could PM me with directions I would most appreciate it.
Thank you,
Owen
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
These would be great for kids shows. Kids always love paper hats...heck, I even love paper hats.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
See Jay Marshall owner of Magic, Inc. Chicago, IL tape. He has been doing this routine for many many years. The routine is folding a newspaper into different shapes and giving funny patter. Jay add accents to his voice. Stevens Magic put out the tape.

http://www.stevensmagic.com

I believe it comes from the book, "My Best."