The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Tailoring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
If any of you want custom clothes built to spec or even advice on costuming, I am perfectly happy to answer any of your sartorial questions.

I am a Savile Row tailor and part-time mentalist and am able to custom build gaffed/gimmicked jackets/suits/tuxedos, etc. as well as provide custom design services to all of you at below Savile Row prices. PM me or post on here and I'll do my best to help.

Happy New Year!
TJ Newton
View Profile
New user
Oregon Coast
60 Posts

Profile of TJ Newton
What is Savile Row?

I'm interested in finding a pattern for hold-outs, etc... for a jacket and a vest.
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
I need some help with something. I've sent you a PM. Smile
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Savile Row ..... considered the finest collection of bespoke tailors in the world.

L.
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
Never heard of them....so I did some reaserch and some reading...here is their web site:

http://www.savile-row.com
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
Yaniv, Savile Row is a place, not a label. It is a street in London upon which many tailors are based and which encompasses many tailoring houses. Collectively they are know as 'Savile Row'. It isn't like 'Giorgio Armani' or 'Hugo Boss'. BTW, because of the reasons mentioned, Savile Row does not have a website. The website you mention is the website of a Savile Row tailor and not Savile Row as a whole.
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
Savile Row is, perhaps, the finest place in the world for a gentleman.

If you can get a deal there, get it!