The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Looking for shirts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
Does anyone know where to find entertainer shirts with maybe a little sequence but not enough that it screams annoying? Thanks
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
With sequins I am not sure you can have it both ways.....
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
MrGreggy
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MrGreggy
Sequins are a fashion statement. A very loud, "look at me" kind of fashion statement. Whether to use them or not depends on a few things. How far away is your audience usually? If you're performing on a main Vegas stage, then sequins would be appropriate. If you're strolling thru a restaurant, just a few will go a long way.
Natanel
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of Natanel
Sequins are for poor people. I'm trying to track down a magic themed sweater from Viktor & Rolf embroidered with Swarovski crystals...
People who work for Theory 11: Do you want a young guy without a stupid gelled haircut or eurotrash jeans for your videos? PM me.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5965 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2010-12-01 23:18, Natanel wrote:
Sequins are for poor people. I'm trying to track down a magic themed sweater from Viktor & Rolf embroidered with Swarovski crystals...

If money is no object: http://www.manuelcouture.com/madhome.html