The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: D'lites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Florian Rago
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincolnshire
202 Posts

Profile of Florian Rago
Can a D'lite be used as a TT?

Florian R
sak07
View Profile
New user
Stirling/Manchester UK
54 Posts

Profile of sak07
I've tried this a couple of times but with very little success. The nature of the D' Lite gimmick means that there is very little space to hide anything. On occasion when I have managed to fit a small silk in, the gimmick lights up, which would make a spectator very suspicious. Personally I wouldn't recommend it.
kpkilburn
View Profile
New user
Ft. Bragg, NC
23 Posts

Profile of kpkilburn
I have a knock-off version of the D'Lite and even after removing the gimmick, the tip is too small to use.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4863 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Instead of a silk, you might want to try a piece of string. Do your D'lite move, reach in the hand and pull out the string for an effect. Ditch the d'lite. How about a piece of flash string? There are possibilities here.
Where the magic begins
biff_g
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
240 Posts

Profile of biff_g
If you're talking about taking out the gimmick, then yes, it can be used as a tt, but only in a limited capacity. It won't hold as much as a regular tt. If you are talking about using it with the gimmick still inside, I would say that it is not very realistic unless you are trying to fit something extremely small inside.