The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Peter marvey's card through window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Zackary
View Profile
Loyal user
Monroe,Louisiana
210 Posts

Profile of Zackary
I'm curious about this trick.Will everybody please write their likes and dislike about this trick.
Thanks,
Zackary Smile
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Zach,

Just three words "DON'T BUY IT".
It only work on the night or to make you clear, the background of your windows should be dark so the hidden card is not visible.

If you could find a situation where the background of your window is dark then you may buy it. Smile

Hengky
iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
I love the method. I hate the restrictions. However, to be fair to Marvey, he does give a method that can be used with any window (that you have access to the outside). I have both this and Kennedy's version and am not satisfied with the solutions that either use. There are some good ideas in both.

Joe
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
I have both as well. They are for extremely limited use. I have only used the for guests at my house, when I want to do something special.
Zackary
View Profile
Loyal user
Monroe,Louisiana
210 Posts

Profile of Zackary
Thanks for all of the opinions.So,yall think the marvey's is good if you have access to dark backgrounds of the window.Kennedy's is good for all around,right.
Zack Smile
moilima
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of moilima
Really overpriced. Is good, but not 90 bucks good...
rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
i fell for the restrictions empossed it is worth looking into another trick if it is one you wish to use onlay people also that trick is strongly conected with blane now
"No brilliance is required in magic, just determination and relatively clean fingernails."
DeadRinger
View Profile
New user
long island
55 Posts

Profile of DeadRinger
i would never pay 90 dollars for something i could do with a little prep and a riffle force
*POOF*