The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Kevin James Snow Animator 4.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
hboy
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of hboy
Hi Lou,
I have Kevin James Snow Animator 4.0. You can ask me some questions via PM.
hoby
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
I just ordered a SA 4.0 and honestly, unless it sounds like a Mack Truck in high gear, I can't see how the noise couldn't easily be masked with background music on a stage. I don't plan on doing it in living rooms, so I'll have a fair amount of distance between myself and the audience.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Hello Guys,

Apologies for reviving an old thread. I have a question as I just took my snow animator out after a long time.
Upon going to on this, is the fan suppose to autocut-off after like 6 seconds? Because mine does.

Could this be a safety feature to kill it if the motor gets hot because its such a powerful motor for a small fan

Cant remember if it was meant to do that.

Would someone verify this for me? thanks!
Houdann1
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Houdann1
Has anyone purchased Kevin James's latest Snow Animator, stool version? I wonder if it's the quietest one, and has it been upgraded of late? Wrote to Kevin; haven't heard back.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On May 7, 2020, Presarian wrote:
Hello Guys,

Apologies for reviving an old thread. I have a question as I just took my snow animator out after a long time.
Upon going to on this, is the fan suppose to autocut-off after like 6 seconds? Because mine does.

Could this be a safety feature to kill it if the motor gets hot because its such a powerful motor for a small fan

Cant remember if it was meant to do that.

Would someone verify this for me? thanks!

I suggest you get out your instructions and see if it is mentioned in them. If not, then contact the manufacturer of the motor.