The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: How should manipulation cards be used? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
Unyong sorry that's the only Korean I know
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Kenneth,

All manipulation cards be it the thin ones or the regular Bees and Steamboats need fanning powder. (Except for the waxed ones as Bill said.) You should also put manipulation cards in a card clamp after every use.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

But to answer your initial question-

How should manipulation cards be used?

They should be used well
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
I love Norm Nielson cards , they work great with powder and the backs are a brown color, they hold up well. And when they do get worn ,I just buy a new set and use the worn out ones only for practice. and the cost is in line with the top names
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

I do other things with the cards than just productions and I find the "Manip" cards are just too soft and weak to do anything like Springing and arm spreads- even the cards from the mouth I seem to really squash those cards in my hand.

use the Bee red backs- You can get them pretty thin with a clip and they have a nice snap to them.

Buy them all and judge for your self.